Your new underfloor heating is warranted for the lifetime of the floor covering under which it is fitted.
This lifetime cable warranty applies:
(1) Only if in the event of a claim, proof of purchase is required, so keep your invoice and receipt – such invoice and receipt should state the exact model that has been purchased;
(2) Only if the heater has been earthed and protected by a Residual Current Device (RCD) at all times;
(3) Only if the warranty card has been filled out at all three stages of installation by a qualified electrician.
Thermostats are provided with a 2 YEARS return to factory warranty from the date of purchase, except as provided below.
Neither warranty continues if the floor covering over the heater(s) is damaged, lifted, replaced, repaired or covered with subsequent layers of flooring.
During the period of the warranty, the underfloor heating supplier will arrange via internal personnel only, for the heater to be repaired free of charge. The cost of repair is your only remedy under this warranty which does not affect your statutory rights. Such cost does not extend to any cost/labour costs other than for the underfloor heating supplier personnel to attend site to repair or for replacement and does not extend to costs of relaying, replacing or repairing any floor covering or floor. If the fault is not a manufacturing error, the site visit would be chargeable at an agreed rate prior to mobilization.
If the heater fails due to damage caused during installation or tiling, this warranty does not apply. It is therefore important to check that the heater is working (as specified in the installation manual) prior to tiling.
THE UNDERFLOOR HEATING SUPPLIER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EXTRA UTILITY EXPENSES OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY.
The underfloor heating supplier is not responsible for:
- Damage or repairs required as a consequence of faulty installation or application.
- Damage as a result of floods, fires, winds, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of the underfloor heating supplier.
- Use of components or accessories not compatible with this unit.
- Products installed outside the United Kingdom.
- Normal maintenance as described in the installation and operating manual, such as cleaning thermostat.
- Parts not supplied or designated by the underfloor heating supplier.
- Damage or repairs required as a result of any improper use, maintenance, operation or servicing.
- Failure to start due to interruption and/or inadequate electrical service.
- Any damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
- Changes in the appearance of the product that does not affect its performance.
REGISTER YOUR UNDERFLOOR HEATING
Please complete the form below.