Your underfloor heating is warranted for 10 years for all pipe work and 2 years for all other accessories except as provided below (your attention is drawn to the exclusions listed at the end of this warranty).
This 10-year pipe warranty applies:
(1) Only if in the event of a claim, proof of purchase is required, so keep your invoice and receipt – such invoice and receipt should state the exact model that has been purchased;
(2) Only if the pipe has been pressure tested according to the user manuals;
(3) Only if the warranty card has been filled out at all stages and filled out by a competent installer or plumber, and also inputted onto the website warranty section, please refer to https://comfortunderfloorheating.co.uk/product-registration/
During the period of warranty the underfloor heating supplier will arrange via internal personnel, if deemed to be the fault of the pipework, and in this case alone would cover all reasonable costs for replacement of pipe, fixtures, fittings, and labour costs. The above is only covered if the fault is due to a manufacturing failure.
All other products are provided with a 2 year return to factory warranty from the date of purchase, except as provided below.
The warranty does not extend to any damage to tiles, pipes, floor coverings or walls as a result of faulty or defective goods or any associated labour costs. If the pipe fails due to damage caused during installation or tiling, this warranty does not apply. It is therefore important to check that the pipe or manifold is not leaking (as specified in the installation manual) prior to finishing the floor.
THE UNDERFLOOR HEATING SUPPLIER SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EXTRA UTILITY EXPENSESOR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY.
The underfloor heating supplier is not responsible for:
- Damage or repairs required as a consequence of faulty installation or application.
- Damage as a result of floods, fires, winds, lightning, accidents, corrosive atmosphere or other conditions beyond the control of the underfloor heating supplier.
- Use of components or accessories not compatible with this unit.
- Products installed outside the United Kingdom.
- Normal maintenance as described in the installation and operating manual, such as cleaning thermostat.
- Parts not supplied or designated by the underfloor heating supplier.
- Damage or repairs required as a result of any improper use, maintenance, operation or servicing.
- Failure to start due to interruption and/or inadequate electrical service.
- Any damage caused by frozen or broken water pipes in the event of equipment failure.
- Changes in the appearance of the product that does not affect its performance.
REGISTER YOUR UNDERFLOOR HEATING
Please complete the form below. This is to be carried out prior to screeding or fitting of any floor coverings.