- FULLY CUSTOMISABLE: Click the drop down menus to configure your zones and get an instant price.
- 10-YEAR PIPE WARRANTY: Our water underfloor heating staples system is covered by a 10-year warranty – ensuring you peace of mind when you buy any of our underfloor heating products.
- FULL INSTALLATION KIT INCLUDED: Our hydronic underfloor heating staples kit includes: a (single zone-12 ports) manifold, a WILO pump and mixer, a 2-port valve, assorted pipe bends, a euroconus (one or multiple), staples, edging strip, a thermostat and the required length of pipe (screed required).
- CAN BE INSTALLED UNDER ANY FLOOR FINISH: Water underfloor heating systems can be used under any floor finish. Whether it is tile, real wood, carpet, vinyl or more – your room can feel the benefit of a floor heating system. It also saves valuable wall space from radiators.
- FLEXIBLE AL-PERT PIPE THAT HOLDS POSITION ONCE BENT: We only use the best AL-PERT pipe at CU Heating. It is highly flexible and retains its shape perfectly thanks to its aluminium core. Saving installers time and energy on-site.
- INCLUDES A TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLLER – Complete with 2-year warranty.
With a CU Heating: Water Underfloor Heating Staples System the temperature control is more even, allowing you room-by-room control a choice of thermostat. Sound good? We know it does. Our Staples Water Underfloor Heating systems are perfect for whole-house installations, it can be fit downstairs in living rooms, kitchens, or conservatories or even in rooms upstairs if it’s being screeded.
This system is ideal for property extensions or new builds, due to requiring screed. With a CU Heating underfloor water heating system, you do not need to install standard convector radiators in your home. This decreases dust mites and allergens being spread around your home and frees up more space for furniture. Perfect for open-plan rooms.
Our hydronic underfloor heating staples kit includes: a (2-12 ports) manifold, a WILO pump and mixer, a 2-port valve, assorted pipe bends, a euroconus (one or multiple), staples, edging strip, a thermostat and the required length of pipe (screed required).
We have kit sizes from 15m² to 120m² available. If you have any questions about our services or need information on our systems, call our 9-5 helpline on 0800 023 26 28.
This kit requires a qualified installer for fitting and to validate the warranty card that comes pre-packaged with your kit. DIY installations are not covered by our warranty.
Note* Larger pipe kit sizes will come as multiple coils instead of one.